14 Haziran 2013 Cuma

Suigetsu Theory


I know he has been down played for a long time but I still think he will turn turn around my reasons beibg
1. Hes with orochimaru
2. Zabuzas blade not to mention the other 4 are still scattered on the battlefield
3. He is just plain evil
4. Chojiro is alone with zetsu and the lords I think orochimaru will utilize either zetsu or the lords into his plans thus giving suigetsu a shot at his brothers og blade
5. For some reason I think he might fight jugo because he hates him and if he gets a power up by the blades will want to just murder
6. He is the only one that dosnt like sasuke and is just there for his own ambitions

These are all just ideas about a character I really like and thought could of been developed alot better so any thoughts would be cool.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder