12 Haziran 2013 Çarşamba

Naruto and the Rinnegan


Hey guys,

I was reading old manga's like I usually do with a little spare time, and I saw something that i've seen friends of mine overlook. I've read multiple times that people think Naruto obtaining the Rinnegan will not happen. Well i'm someone who does think he'll obtain it, and i'll be researching and adding on to this theory and adding on facts from the manga to help back up what I think.

Well, we all know the SO6P had the Rinnegan, what we are unclear of, is if he had before or after he sealed the Juubi inside himself.


Thanks to Sir Derp Obito's theory about Rikudou Sennin being of Uzumaki blood, it made me believe that Naruto would be able to also obtain the Rinnegan. 

Kishimoto is a brilliant man, he has foreshadowed Naruto obtaining this ability ever since we've seen Pain. Why? Well, to take full advantage of the Rinnegan it seems, it's helpful to have more than one body possessing the Rinnegan, like how Nagato used it.

It made me think, what was always Naruto signature jutsu before Jiraiya taught him the Rasengan?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder