12 Haziran 2013 Çarşamba

How Naruto Should End.


I know a lot of people want Naruto to beat Madara and become Hokage. The thing is will that accomplish his other goal to bring peace to the ninja world? Yes in the short term the ninja world will be peaceful but eventually war would start up again. So I think after Madara is defeated Naruto and Sasuke should plan for Sasuke to pretend he is still evil and they should battle. In this battle Sasuke should kill Naruto. By doing this Sasuke will become the enemy of the world and the world will continue to band together to defeat him. If the world is united against one enemy then they will not fight each other. To make this piece last forever Sasuke can kill himself and because orochimaru seems to have become good he could reanimate Sasuke so he would be around forever. I know some people might say Sasuke would never do this but he might do this to restore his clans honor or something like that.This is similar to the ending of another show but I think it would work in this show also. I am not saying the name of the show because I do not want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it. Tell me what you guys think if Naruto ended like this?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder